DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,808
  • Views: Views 305,987
8J3HZys.jpg

@Rd22 bro Ur prediction about star gold that u told that they will air more dubbed movies in upcoming weeks was 100%right
They suddenly announced 2 successive South Dubbed premier for the next 2 weeks(intelligent khiladi and petromax)
I think this will give them good repeat trp value 👍

@Rd22 bro Ur prediction about star gold that u told that they will air more dubbed movies in upcoming weeks was 100%right
They suddenly announced 2 successive South Dubbed premier for the next 2 weeks(intelligent khiladi and petromax)
I think this will give them good repeat trp value 👍
Bro Expecting more Dubbed movies Premieres on Star Gold, Because some (Not all) Bollywood movies lost Repeat Telecast viewership
Success of Sony max and Cineplex channels more contribution from Dubbed movies, So I think Soon Star Gold will Get more Dubbed movies Rights from Aditya Movies and Goldmines Telefilms

Bro Expecting more Dubbed movies Premieres on Star Gold, Because some (Not all) Bollywood movies lost Repeat Telecast viewership
Success of Sony max and Cineplex channels more contribution from Dubbed movies, So I think Soon Star Gold will Get more Dubbed movies Rights from Aditya Movies and Goldmines Telefilms
I feel Star Gold should more be about bringing dubbed contents from international (live action and animation) because until now we were getting many awesome movies!

I feel if the south Indian Movies gets more TRP, then the channel will stop bringing those international stuffs!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock