DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,805
  • Views: Views 304,890
Hindi Dubbed Premiere Of Malayalam Movie Odiyan Starring Mohanlal On 12th January At 8 PM
mZLkOP2.png
Date Changed To 16th January
Source

What kind of name is this? 🤦🏻‍♂️
The name makes it sound like a cheap film. Imagine someone scrolling through the schedule, seeing the name and being like "Yes.. today I'm gonna watch Maha Rakshak". They'll think that it's just another average dubbed movie.
It Will Mostly Fail On Its Premiere Because It Is Remake Of Pink Which Failed On TV And Is SGS Exclusive Now. There Are Very Few Chances That It Might Get Good TRP In Initial Airings Being A Dubbed Movie And Some Action Scenes Which Weren't There In Pink

It Will Mostly Fail On Its Premiere Because It Is Remake Of Pink Which Failed On TV And Is SGS Exclusive Now.
Understandable. It's not something you'd be comfortable watching with family.

Some Action Scenes Which Weren't There In Pink
I loved the action scene. 😍

The name makes it sound like a cheap film. Imagine someone scrolling through the schedule, seeing the name and being like "Yes.. today I'm gonna watch Maha Rakshak". They'll think that it's just another average dubbed movie.
Horrible dubbing and ridiculous titles for selected films is one of the major reasons that many people don't like dubbed movies.

Seems like Super Rakshak was taken. So they ended up settling for Maha Rakshak.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock