DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,810
  • Views: Views 307,902
WTP, Teddy, on June 5th at 8PM on Goldmines.
Ol5DR5G.jpg

Source

Bhoot Mama ( Dubbed Version of Tamil movie Pei Mama ( 2021 ) )
Tomorrow at 12 PM
On Zee Cinema

Cl0tBXn.jpg

Sorry to say this but i strongly feel that Zee Cinema's great legacy & iconic standing is being ruined with the content strategy being adopted by them. Not only all day their schedule is covered with mostly dubbed south indian movies but many of these r not even good ones. Zee Cinema needs to seriously consider undergoing revamp else i sense that it will loose the connect with audience, it is trying to leverage the current trend of many dubbed south indian movies doing well but really going overboard with this strategy which is likely to bring negative impact on its ratings as well as bollywood audience drifting away would further prove to be a major concern

Sorry to say this but i strongly feel that Zee Cinema's great legacy & iconic standing is being ruined with the content strategy being adopted by them. Not only all day their schedule is covered with mostly dubbed south indian movies but many of these r not even good ones. Zee Cinema needs to seriously consider undergoing revamp else i sense that it will loose the connect with audience, it is trying to leverage the current trend of many dubbed south indian movies doing well but really going overboard with this strategy which is likely to bring negative impact on its ratings as well as bollywood audience drifting away would further prove to be a major concern
I Agree Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

Zee is focusing more on Dubbed content that too those movies which went either unnoticed at the box office or were huge flops . Also I think they are delaying Bollywood premieres unnecessary . Secondly their Picture Quality as we all know is Superb 🤧. I feel they are on a downfall now . Within the Next few years , thry will loose most of the banners if this carries on .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock