DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,810
  • Views: Views 307,317
I Agree Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

Zee is focusing more on Dubbed content that too those movies which went either unnoticed at the box office or were huge flops . Also I think they are delaying Bollywood premieres unnecessary . Secondly their Picture Quality as we all know is Superb 🤧. I feel they are on a downfall now . Within the Next few years , thry will loose most of the banners if this carries on .
Off topic If every 1 needs blockbuster dubbed and bollywood films then what about average and flops films atleast zee giving chance to all kind of films if content is good and interesting as I viewer definitely will watch it. Imo dubbed films is far better then today's so called bollywood films.

Off topic If every 1 needs blockbuster dubbed and bollywood films then what about average and flops films atleast zee giving chance to all kind of films if content is good and interesting as I viewer definitely will watch it. Imo dubbed films is far better then today's so called bollywood films.
Bro they can also utilize Zee Action , Zee Anmol Cinema and B4U For that . Why are they premiering every Dabba Content on their main channel . Movies like Rakshashi , Veera The Power etc can also be shown on other Zee channels instead of airing it on main channel . Secondly after acquiring sooo many movies , Their PQ is extremely poor . Can't they see what Sony is doing . Look at Sony's PQ and AQ . Thirdly yes most of the Bollywood movies nowadays is bad but being a main HINDI MOVIE CHANNEL , It is their duty to give priority to Bollywood movies first then any other stuff . Delaying a premiere just for telecasting some Dubbed content is not cool .

Have u seen the kind of dubbed south indian they have been airing lately, these r not at all good. I have always said that few movies which flop at box office are r actually good and should be aired but same is not the case here. They should air all sorts of movies but ignoring bollywood content is absolutely a wrong strategy. Most of the New bollywood movies may not b that good but so is case with dubbed south indian where only few have good content or excel in other departments. Zee Cinema should air mix older and few new bollywood movies and not air more than 2 dubbed movies in a day else i am sorry not only zee cinema but their other hindi movie channels will lose ratings and appeal among bollywood movie viewers and they will land in same position as Sony did

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock