DDF Exclusive Worst Dth after trai's new rule

Which is worst after trai's Dth implementation??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why ? I think they hv the cheapest plan after ITV
Reason worst customer care you cannot contact them by anyways, not allowing users to drop and make new plan without expiring existing plans, they send best fit plan as one package but activated something else, making life worst to get FTA channels too as pay channels example puthiyathalaimurai its fta channel but in sun direct it cost 9 unless if you call and ask them they won't give free.

By facing the above problem there is no difference between cable and dth cable

No doubt only Dishtv d2h worst service ever now give new gift to customers 30 days lock in period

I gone for D2H. From starting I don't like this. As per our members discussion, I saw. This the worst one. D: Dummy 2 Home.

I have voted all(5 limit selected) due to price increase.
What's the mistake of DTHs in this? They're giving the rates which broadcasters are providing. If broadcaster will reduce the price then automatically your monthly rent will also decrease.
Now, your monthly rent is in the hands of broadcasters. DTHs were providing at reasonable rate when it was in theirs hands.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock