Discussion Worst Tamil music channel

So what atleast Vijay Tv /Star Airing Entertainment Shows, High Quality fantasy Serial and Bigg Boss On Vijay Music, Stupid Sun TV Airing News On General Entertainment Channel does it make sense :hehe:
hq4B7Q7.jpg
They are not stupids bro, the news time slot is earning some good ratings, if I am not wrong the noon news time slot was in top 5 rating during last year lockdown

Looks like Sun music out of Race, I hope soon Sun music Also Air Serials and News.

r33oXTD.jpg

They are not stupids bro, the news time slot is earning some good ratings, if I am not wrong the noon news time slot was in top 5 rating during last year lockdown
Yes, it does. During mid 90s and early 2000s news use to come on GECs like Star Plus and Zee TV. Even in late 2010s I've seen news on DD National
Yeah they are not stupids, we should request Sun network and other broadcasters too Telecast News in MIB Permitted Non News category Entertainment Channels🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
So what atleast Vijay Tv /Star Airing Entertainment Shows, High Quality fantasy Serial and Bigg Boss On Vijay Music, Stupid Sun TV Airing News On General Entertainment Channel does it make sense :hehe:
hq4B7Q7.jpg
Bro sun TV is No .1 Tamil channel they news getting good rating ,and even though sun TV has give many super hit serial ..they are concentrated more movies ,they movies getting top rating compare to star Vijay .even to sun TV back to form with reality shows now they launching new show coming Sunday poova thalaiya @2 pm . one more grand reality cooking show on the way master chef in prime time .. don't degrade ..

Last edited:
Yes, it does. During mid 90s and early 2000s news use to come on GECs like Star Plus and Zee TV. Even in late 2010s I've seen news on DD National.
India is perhaps the only country in the world where it is abnormal and unnatural for GECs to show news. In every other country all the biggest entertainment channels show news. Even in Nordic countries, at least one private GEC will have a news division even if the others don’t. For instance in Sweden TV4 shows news even if TV3 and TV5 don’t.

Don’t forget that ETV (non-Telugu) channels showed news too before 2015 or so, and ETV Telugu still does.

India is perhaps the only country in the world where it is abnormal and unnatural for GECs to show news. In every other country all the biggest entertainment channels show news. Even in Nordic countries, at least one private GEC will have a news division even if the others don’t. For instance in Sweden TV4 shows news even if TV3 and TV5 don’t.

Don’t forget that ETV (non-Telugu) channels showed news too before 2015 or so, and ETV Telugu still does.
It would frustrated grandmother when her Afternoon Bengali flick got interrupted every hour with news. Man I miss old ETV Bangla.
So TRAI and MIB mad because they Permitted Non News Channels To Air News :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock