Discussion Worst Tamil music channel

Oh boy, SunTV has News license, and TRP shows what TN is watching. If you feel you are intelligent then cross check that with TRP list and find who's really intelligent.

Few are married to VijayTV's stupid shows and they feel like they are in heaven and shows are made in Mars. Crazy!
I know they are in News category, better they should convert full time News Channel, I hope soon MIB will bring Restrictions for Stupid News Airing GEC Channels

Chez, Then what about Sun TV they are made shows in moon or mars for Aliens

Last edited:
What I am saying and what you are saying? Irrelevant posting!

BTW, I am completely avoiding to reply yours posts right from starting because all your posts in this thread are meaningless and Stubborn in nature...That's why I have not quoted in this posts as well..Even if you reply to this posts I will not reply to you henceforth.

Last edited:
I know they are in News category, better they should convert full time News Channel, I hope soon MIB will bring Restrictions for Stupid News Airing GEC Channels.

Then what about Sun TV they are made shows in moon or mars for Aliens
Wow Rd22, you know that, that's really great, and the immerse feel that you had on MIB's new restriction.

I wish you contest and become the minister of MIB and issue the amendment. All the best!

Every rational person will know, how much body shaming and fake emotional scenes are done on Vijay and SS tamil, just for the sake of TRP.

Wow Rd22, you know that, that's really great, and the immerse feel that you had on MIB's new restriction.

I wish you contest and become the minister of MIB and issue the amendment. All the best!

Every rational person will know, how much body shaming and fake emotional scenes are done on Vijay and SS tamil, just for the sake of TRP.
So Sun TV doing great job Airing better programs then Vijay TV, Zee Tamil, Colors Tamil and other channels 🤦‍♂️

I also avoiding Tox*c channel blind fans reply because blindly supporting News On GEC Channels, I hope you know that GEC Means General Entertainment Channel

Some Truth will hurt some members, many members loves hurting personally, Till now I never targeted Personally anyone in DDF, if anybody observed my Quotes I just mentioned Fans or followers in this thread or any other threads, Not Personally targeted anyone 🙏
V3tDHtq.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah everyone knows that earlier years Not Only Vijay TV Zee Tamil Too Aired News, Later these Channels became Asli Entertainment Channels and So called No.1 Channel Still in Confusion they are GEC or News Channel, Some members thinking Sun TV God of TV or Only Channel Airing Good Shows, Before they should watch Colors Tamil, Zee Tamil and Star Vijay Airing Higher Quality Programs later They should compare with So called No.1 channel Airing lower Quality Programs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock