Breaking Wow Music Shutdown & I Love replaced it's slot.

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 7,335
Until the channel is not available on all DTH it's hard to survive in this much competition. It's a good music channel let see when Dish TV add it :p

M Tunes, and now Wow Music!!!
Both were very good channels. I think Pen Studio does not know how to handle channels. It's better to avoid their channels permanently.

There are lot of other channels catering to 90's music like mastiii, 9X Jalwa, B4U Music or to some extent even Sony Mix hence that can't be a plus point for WOW or ILove. They needed to do something out of box to get audience attention. Also as i said not having agreement with T-Series restricts songs one can play on the channel. May be showcasing more variety of Bollywood Songs or Indi Pop from past decades would have helped. Even Bindass and Zoom are performing badly and might shut or rebrand soon

M Tunes, and now Wow Music!!!
Both were very good channels. I think Pen Studio does not know how to handle channels. It's better to avoid their channels permanently.

MTunes was doing well, MIB cancelled its security clearance hence it had to sell its licence to Pen Studio. Anyways we don't need more music channels, there are enough right to show us desired content. I honestly dislike flipping channels too often and wasting time bcoz of this

Anyways we don't need more music channels, there are enough right to show us desired content.
But I want more n more music channels. Waiting for a new music channel from Star network and also waiting for &music.

I want only hd music channels
I agree. HD music channels are required. Music is available everywhere through youtube. As I said earlier, without getting a good slot on all DTH they won't gain much popularity. At least they should dk something to put the channel on any DD Free Dish slot to reach maximum people in rural areas

But I want more n more music channels. Waiting for a new music channel from Star network and also waiting for &music.
Star Network recently closed their famous music channel of old times (Channel V). Once it was a great success however, they fail to manage the channel due to tough competition

Star Network recently closed their famous music channel of old times (Channel V). Once it was a great success however, they fail to manage the channel due to tough competition
Star Sports 3 had also shutted down long ago, but they relaunch it na?
They were totally abandoned their regional sports channels planning, even they surrendered those licences to MIB. But time has changed now. They are now going to launch more sports channels in various region.
So, anything could be happened. Let's finger cross, hope they will launch Star Sangeet or Star Music soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock