Breaking Wow Music Shutdown & I Love replaced it's slot.

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 7,339
Govt should cancel the license if any channel is unperformed for one year. Then only we can get good channels in all dth. Some crap news channels telecasting paid news and confusing peoples.

Star Sports 3 was never shut down, Star rebranded it as Hindi Sports Channel. They launched SS2 alongwith it promising it to be dedicated to football action but soon cricket took over its programming too. Now again similar fate will be met with new version of Star Sports 3.

Also there is no need to launch regional sports channels except in specific markets where there is large traction for more sport rights currently held with Star India. Few important events can be adjusted on other regional channels of their network present in that region or thru a temporary tie up basis with other networks, they can have localized pre/post shows, regional language graphics, ads etc. on it. What's the point of launching new channels and showing cricket highlights all day long which hardly get viewership, it's like having 4 movie channels with almost same content. Also why has Star India kept Bundesliga, Premier League TV rights with it if it isn't interested in showing them on their channels, they are telling us to take HotStar subscription to watch matches while on Select 1 or 2 they are airing only few football matches on weekends or again cricket, hockey etc.

guys, only name has been changed, all the contents would remain the same. so, no effect whether you are watching the contents under the logo wow music or i love.

guys, only name has been changed, all the contents would remain the same. so, no effect whether you are watching the contents under the logo wow music or i love.
No now its an Classic hindi Music channel ok. Like 9X Jalwa.. before it was like 9XM.

Until the channel is not available on all DTH it's hard to survive in this much competition. It's a good music channel let see when Dish TV add it :p

Yes without landing on most of the DTH and cable operators. It makes no sense to launch channels or you should be like ITV network launching channels for Tata Sky and surviving with it :p.

No change in the content. Yes it's still telecasting new songs, only name is changed content is same.

Good than .. But when they've announced they said I Love will be Channel dedicated to 80s-90s Bollywood songs .

So it's Just an Logo Change .

Wow Music channel is not shutdown!. If the channel shutdown and replacing by I Love channel then why DTH operators didn't change the EPG Name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock