Breaking Wow Music Shutdown & I Love replaced it's slot.

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 7,333
But when they've announced they said I Love will be Channel dedicated to 80s-90s Bollywood songs .
When they announced the launch of music channels & when I love was started as a program on Wow music.
Wow Music channel is not shutdown!. If the channel shutdown and replacing by I Love channel then why DTH operators didn't change the EPG Name.
Channel is shutdowned. Epg name is not changed because they are using other channel's license. Until & unless they get their own license name will not be changed.

Bro like IBA News Network ! They are using Shagun Tv's Lisence. So Airtel didn't update EPG Name as IBA News Network. Am I right!?

Last edited:
Bro like IBA News Network ! They are using Shagun Tv's Lisence. So Airtel didn't update EPG Name as IBA News Network. Am I right!?
Yes, it's name is Shagun tv due to license same with Zonet, frontier. Earlier name of News State MP/CG was nation today due to license but when they got their own license EPG was updated.

I like iLove. Its a good music channel.
To an extent I am glad they dont have rights to T-Series music because those songs have been played a lot and songs that do not get played often are getting played on this channel.

It's a very good channel but if it's not on all DTH or at least not on DD Free Dish then it might not survive for long because we have seen the problems encountered by the channel already

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock