Seeking Help Xtreme box and DTS Decoder connection

• Thread starter KingRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,658
Okay use optical cable

Bro I have connected by following method

1 i have used optical cable through xtreme box optical output
2 As per we discussed on yesterday I have in that through decoder spdif input and all 6 wires connected with home theatter. .

BIGG DISOPINTED BRO WITH GETTING ONLY PREVIOUS RESULT ONLY ..

BRO KINDLY HELP ME PLS

Okay use optical cable

By
To

Bro I have connected by following method

1 i have used optical cable through xtreme box optical output
2 As per we discussed on yesterday I have in that through decoder spdif input and all 6 wires connected with home theatter. .

BIGG DISOPINTED BRO WITH GETTING ONLY PREVIOUS RESULT ONLY ..

BRO KINDLY HELP ME PLS

By
To
Try the following method
First go to sound setting android settings then device preperance then sound there is 3 options select 2nd one(none) back to view channels for few minutes (3to5 minutes).
Then again go to sound now select manual and select all formats available that's all back to view channels now you get 5.1 audio
Note you should done this every booting (stb power on)

Try the following method
First go to sound setting android settings then device preperance then sound there is 3 options select 2nd one(none) back to view channels for few minutes (3to5 minutes).
Then again go to sound now select manual and select all formats available that's all back to view channels now you get 5.1 audio

Okay bro . Thank you so much bro … I will do and come back you ..

Try the following method

Thank you bro ! I did and result is now good . And also, now i'm facing only one issue that when i'm change 5.1 audio FL + FR C speakers are working or changing input after that LR + RR C speakers are working ... I dont know where I wrong connected ... Pls advice and help me bro ..

What is the input in your HT rca 6 input check the connection between ht and decoder FR to FR and FL to FL and RR to RR and RL to RL and also check optical input and output for proper fitment any loose connection

What is the input in your HT rca 6 input check the connection between ht and decoder FR to FR and FL to FL and RR to RR and RL to RL and also check optical input and output for proper fitment any loose connection

Thank you bro for reply !
My HT input has FR,FL,C,SW,RR,RL
My Decoder has FR,FL,C,SW,SL,SR

I have checked the connection and its proper way only and also sounds coming all speakers in surround mode but in 5.1 i'm getting this issue ..

Pls help me bro ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock