Yellow DDF

first of all ban this person .this type of persons comes here for spamming nothing else.His user name is telling that in which motive he is coming.......

Amarjeet said:
first of all ban this person .this type of persons comes here for spamming nothing else.His user name is telling that in which motive he is coming.......

Good ! m also Think he is Spammer Nothing more.:angry:

Amarjeet said:

Hi amajeet, I am not a spammer lol.
BTW, what according to you is spamming?

If you find anything objectionable in my posts then you have every right to remove it. :)

Vikram said:
Amarjeet said:

Good ! m also Think he is Spammer Nothing more.:angry:

Hello adminji, I am just trying to interact with fellow members, nothing more :(

now u r writing in good english. i understand what u want to say.Atleast try to give informative post.Ok be online in this forum and give good information.

Amarjeet said:
now u r writing in good english. i understand what u want to say.Atleast try to give informative post.Ok be online in this forum and give good information.

I am not very much into tech thingy so I may not be able to contribute in DTH sections. Just trying to be funny and contribute in my own little way. After all the tech stuff you techies need someone to laugh at and relax.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock