Zee Anmol No.1 FTA Channel

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
995035_460025827430368_134274355_n.jpg

Rishtey is still not yet fully launched & GVT difference between Anmol & Utsav is small but anyway they can claim.

I dont understand y zee has launched zee anmol to show their old shows as they were already doing this through there once floped hindi gec like zee smile and 9x
NOW THEY HAV 3 OLDIES
1 - 9X
2 - ZEE SMILE
3 - ZEE ANMOL

Zee Smile used to be a good channel when it used to show retired comedy programs of Zee TV but now its dead.

Re: RE: Zee Anmol No.1 FTA Channel

DTH Fan said:
Zee Smile used to be a good channel when it used to show retired comedy programs of Zee TV but now its dead.

If zee smile is dead then why havent they closed it ...instead launched another oldie n what abt 9x ...

May be they are earning decent amount from these channels? TBH both Zee Smile and 9X are one of the worst channels.

Re: RE: Zee Anmol No.1 FTA Channel

DTH Fan said:
May be they are earning decent amount from these channels? TBH both Zee Smile and 9X are one of the worst channels.

I guess Both these crap ch r presnt only on dishtv ...we hav to agree dishtv users r very loyal to zee chs can watch even crap

Zee has also another crap channel Zee next.what type of channel is this?This channel also available in dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock