Breaking Zee Bangla Revamped

Zee Keralam will revamp with a yellow flower graphics.....
4dQDxDt.jpg

Zee Marathi will revamp with Hibiscus flower by orange-red mixed colour graphics....
K347ly5.jpg
Zee Punjabi might also revamp with same colour with 'sarso' plants in background during Lohri season next year.

Last edited:
In marathi gec sector firstly Sony Marathi adopted regional cultural flavoured graphics at time of launch, then it followed by Shemaroo Marathibana, Star Pravah, Fakt Marathi, Zee Marathi & Pravah Picture. Now in recent logo & graphics revamp of Sony Marathi, they dropped regional cultural style. Now I think Zee Marathi also dropping cultural element & adopting new graphic style. I think in during Utsav Natyancha Awards coming soon.

Guys I hope it’s not off topic but why is zee channels rebranding like this that too so suddenly? Will Zee Cinema revamp in the same way?

Why can't they refresh their image? Many channels switch imaging yearly or twice a year.

By the way, today is exactly 6 years since the mega-rebrand of the Zee network, easily the biggest Indian TV rebrand of the previous decade and one of the greatest of all time. The consistent brand image that was launched on that day is one of the most iconic in the history of Indian TV.

Last edited:
By the way, today is exactly 6 years since the mega-rebrand of the Zee network, easily the biggest Indian TV rebrand of the previous decade and one of the greatest of all time. The consistent brand image that was launched on that day is one of the most iconic in the history of Indian TV.
Can remember the day till now....
Revamp started firstly with Zee Tamil at 8.00 PM....
Then around 9.00 PM all other channels started revamping....

Last edited:
Can remember the day till now....
Revamp started firstly with Zee Tamil at 8.00 PM....
Then around 9.00 PM all other channels started revamping....
Zee Tamil also launched its HD feed on that day, which was added by Tata Sky (Play) then and there. Others took their time to add and Sun Direct never did.

Coming back to Zee Bangla, there was an interim logo at the time and the real rebrand was only a year later in October 2018.

In marathi gec sector firstly Sony Marathi adopted regional cultural flavoured graphics at time of launch, then it followed by Shemaroo Marathibana, Star Pravah, Fakt Marathi, Zee Marathi & Pravah Picture. Now in recent logo & graphics revamp of Sony Marathi, they dropped regional cultural style. Now I think Zee Marathi also dropping cultural element & adopting new graphic style. I think in during Utsav Natyancha Awards coming soon.
Most unlikely to happen. They (Zee) always have a different set of graphics for their Marathi channels. ZM had the golden chance of using the Zee TV style graphics when they used the new tagline Utsav Natyancha Navya Kathancha. But they missed that chance. In the end, ZM went ahead with their own set of graphics on 23 August (Shravana Krishna Pratipada).

And they have been sticking to that old boring tagline of Mi Marathi Zee Marathi since 2005, it's high time they introduced a new tagline such as 'Utsav Natyancha, Navya Bhavishyacha'. But I doubt they'll even do that. Colors Marathi toppled them down to no.3 in recent BARC ratings, yet they are not learning from their mistakes. They have lost the ability to innovate.

So, it is most unlikely and doubtful that ZM will adopt this new generic style graphics. However I'll be more than happy if I'm proven wrong and if they go ahead with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock