Zee Bangla Revamped

Q5rwDau.jpg
3nzmFyD.jpg

QvK3Xf2.jpg
4pACsyD.jpg
5Sv3efB.jpg
2CntqBT.jpg

Last edited:
I have a huge gut feeling that zee cinema will be revamped same in the way of zee tv and zee bangla

This was unexpected. I thought this fish style graphics would be adapted by the channel in the Silver Jubilee year of Zee Bangla (I.e. 2024). But they used Mahalaya to do this. And I think I know why.

Because Zee Bangla Cinema too revamped last year in Mahalaya.

And why fish style you ask? Bengalis love fish more than the rest of India. That's why.

But this is only HD. What about SD? Did they change as well? Or is it only for HD?

Last edited:
This was unexpected. I thought this fish style graphics would be shown in the Silver Jubilee year of Zee Bangla (I.e. 2024). But they used Mahalaya to do this. And I think I know why.
Good to see Zee Bangla not copy the graphics of Zee TV/Tamil/Telugu but instead introduce its own. For those not familiar, it was already a part of the design process at this link.

Hope Zee Keralam uses the yellow banana leaf graphics when it rebrands. Don’t know what Zee Kannada will do, and whether Zee Marathi will follow the same scheme.

Good to see Zee Bangla not copy the graphics of Zee TV/Tamil/Telugu but instead introduce its own. For those not familiar, it was already a part of the design process at this link.

Hope Zee Keralam uses the yellow banana leaf graphics when it rebrands. Don’t know what Zee Kannada will do, and whether Zee Marathi will follow the same scheme.
Yes. Because I already said that a 'Red Marigold' doesn't exist at all. Marigolds are always orange and yellow in colour.

Zee Keralam would surely follow suit unless they think of using a yellow marigold in place of the flower shown in the design. Doubtful case is Zee Marathi. They always do different graphics than their sister channels. I'm more concerned about what Zee Sarthak is going to do after this. Because Zee Sarthak too has the same colour scheme like Zee Bangla and they too used the same graphics of Zee TV and Zee Bangla before changing to the current one they have. And in Odisha fish is not that much in hype. So I think they (Zee Sarthak) would replace the Fish scales with something else like Jagannath chariot wheel or something.

Last edited:

Zee Keralam will revamp with a yellow flower graphics.....
4dQDxDt.jpg

Zee Marathi will revamp with Hibiscus flower by orange-red mixed colour graphics....
K347ly5.jpg

Zee Keralam will revamp with a yellow flower graphics.....
4dQDxDt.jpg

Zee Marathi will revamp with Hibiscus flower by orange-red mixed colour graphics....
K347ly5.jpg
Zee Keralam will surely use this. Zee Marathi is a doubtful case. They always like to have their graphics style different from their sister channels.

But I want to see what Zee Sarthak, which has now toppled the copycat channel Tarang TV in the TRP race, will do. Will they use the same graphics or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock