Zee cafe HD will be added on lcn 151

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome update @ vikas bro :tup

Now they have almost filled up the drought of English GEC with all important additions,the next set of additions should include Travel XP HD,AP HD,Movies Now HD,ESPN HD,btw good update Vikash and Nillu Bro and great news for people who were desperate for this channels specially @Duke Bro :k

vikash 6827 said:
Not date recived bro

And what about other HD channels,is some other channel coming with Zee Cafe HD on ADTV Vikash Bro?

kumarvishwas said:
And what about other HD channels,is some other channel coming with Zee Cafe HD on ADTV Vikash Bro?
Not update bro now

Ya... msg is coming for lcn 151 :eek:hya
As soon as launch datr for ses9 is set to 24th feb... we get 1 more hd chnl :)

Gr8 update vikash bro :clap

So finally all the disputes is solved between zee and airtel
Excellent update Vikash bro

abhi123 said:
So finally all the disputes is solved between zee and airtel
Excellent update Vikash bro

Yup with those disputes comes new channels,now I want Discovery Network to create a rift with ADTV like they did with Tata Sky,then only we can get AP HD and TLC HD and might be they are looking to do something like this after seeing recent scenarios,it's best strategy being followed by Broadcasters :lol :lol :c

kumarvishwas said:
Yup with those disputes comes new channels,now I want Discovery Network to create a rift with ADTV like they did with Tata Sky,then only we can get AP HD and TLC HD and might be they are looking to do something like this after seeing recent scenarios,it's best strategy being followed by Broadcasters :lol :lol :c

:skd :lol:lol :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock