"Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

So everybody going for leave, then channel all be added

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

So even Tata Sky not planning to add HD feed of HBO premium channel as ADTV..... This is very strange considering these channels subscription has premium charges most of the customers subscribers are likely to have HD STB. So its make even more sense to launch only HD feed if DTH has space crunch..... I believe that is where SWP launched smartly with only HD feed !!!

^^ Completely agree. If they add them in specials category, they should launch them in HD.

Duke said:
So even Tata Sky not planning to add HD feed of HBO premium channel as
ADTV..... This is very strange considering these channels subscription
has premium charges most of the customers subscribers are likely to have
HD STB. So its make even more sense to launch only HD feed if DTH has
space crunch..... I believe that is where SWP launched smartly with only
HD feed !!!

totally agree

If they gonna add HBO hitz and demand in SD and put it in special category i am definetly not gonna subscribe. everyone should do that. Are we fools to pay premium price for SD version? No way :angry

Duke said:
So even Tata Sky not planning to add HD feed of HBO premium channel as ADTV..... This is very strange considering these channels subscription has premium charges most of the customers subscribers are likely to have HD STB. So its make even more sense to launch only HD feed if DTH has space crunch..... I believe that is where SWP launched smartly with only HD feed !!!

Frankly these channels are useless after 2months of viewing.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
If they gonna add HBO hitz and demand in SD and put it in special category i am definetly not gonna subscribe. everyone should do that. Are we fools to pay premium price for SD version? No way :angry

These are in specials category for sure.

For sd it is 99rs and 129rs for hd.

I think TS will surely add the HD versions of HBO channels at a later date. Timing will depend on the TP space availability from migration activity, priority list of channels and demand for the channels. They seem to have plans for a lot of HD channels and planned space as well. So it's a matter of time and priority. So guys, I suggest we keep demanding the channels we want by sending mails to TS.

piinku1 said:
These are in specials category for sure.

For sd it is 99rs and 129rs for hd.
^^ What? In Dish TV and ADTV, the fees is HD: 69/- and SD: 49/-

jdrocks said:
I think TS will surely add the HD versions of HBO channels at a later date. Timing will depend on the TP space availability from migration activity, priority list of channels and demand for the channels. They seem to have plans for a lot of HD channels and planned space as well. So it's a matter of time and priority. So guys, I suggest we keep demanding the channels we want by sending mails to TS.
I hope so. IMO instead of adding Z Studio in HD, they should launch HBO premium channels in HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock