"Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

Bajirao Singham said:
and the 4 channels are 1.suvarna plus,2.Baby tv,3.HBO HITS SD&4.HBO DEFINED SD all this 4 channels will launch on 3rd nov..

@'bajirao Singham', sir when can we expect zee stuido hd and when will tata sky convert 11510H to dvb s2 8psk gain?

Re: RE: Zee cinema hd and movies now ha added now

Gssran said:
Ss posted, others will be added tomorrow I think.
ZEE cinema hd and movies now hd are on which transponder?

Dinakaran Sankaranarayan said:
There are original programming content in HBO which is why I'm looking forward to it. Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Broadwalk Empire, Sopranos etc are some shows that are treat to watch in HD
There is no way that Indian censors will allow 'Game of Thrones' to be shown in India. Well at least not without cutting out major parts of the show.

Re: RE: "Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

sanjay0864 said:
There is no way that Indian censors will allow 'Game of Thrones' to be shown in India. Well at least not without cutting out major parts of the show.

Game of thrones already available in hbo channels in india... but its a censored version...

Enjoying Movies Now HD now.......:eek:hya
Enjoyed WTP of Phata Poster Nikala Hero on ZeeCinema HD. Good timepass movie.

Some Snaps From My Side :k

Zee Cinema HD

re234123_7.jpg

zee_cinema_hd_2.jpg

Movies Now HD

re234123_3.jpg

re234123_4.jpg

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Game of thrones already available in hbo channels in india... but its a censored version...
In that case I can only imagine that what is being shown here must be a very highly shortened version.

Re: RE: "Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

pravinraaj.mba1 said:

Yes, I get that but something is better than nothing right? n*d*ty and violence is not only reason why it's so popular so people can live with watered version I guess. Watching them online without HD and 5.1 surround reduces impact and experience to a great extent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock