"Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

Windows-Fan said:
I hope so. IMO instead of adding Z Studio in HD, they should launch HBO premium channels in HD.

In fact I would have preferred the 2 HBO HD channels instead of Z Cinema HD and Z Studio HD. But what can we do? TS seems to be great friends with Z group now!!!

Even i wished HBO channels instead of these channels. No USP for both these channels! I think they wanted to increase channel count of HD and make it for a lot of people unlike HBO channels for which we need to shell out extra moneyb

Picture quality of Movies Now HD & Z Cinema HD is like upscaled HD. Star Movies HD picture quality is far more superior than Movies Now HD.

Belive me I have both ts and airtel with me .in airtel I have those hbo channel and I am going to remove them in this month

I have activated these SD channels on my STB, I find it completely worthy even if I watch 3-4 Movies in a month as all movies are break free !!! Thus I would prefer shelling 69 on HD feed rather then 49 in SD feed !!!

There are original programming content in HBO which is why I'm looking forward to it. Newsroom,Game of Thrones, Broadwalk Empire, Sopranos etc are some shows that are treat to watch in HD

i don't think you can watch movies on 'movies now' without HD+ recording some of the ad breaks is almost 10 mins long. thought there ware rules about ad breaks times and timer on top of the screen?????

If HBO want to run ad free, to experience SD or HD feed u have to pay premium charges, so no matter whether SD or HD version added by ts, it will be surely specials .

If u find not worth don't subscribe it, simple.

If ts thinks most people having SD stb will pay premium then SD feed well be added in special

Or if ts want to focus only on current and prospective then HD feed be added in special.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

razoredge said:
Picture quality of Movies Now HD & Z Cinema HD is like upscaled HD. Star Movies HD picture quality is far more superior than Movies Now HD.

Are you kidding? Movies Now have better and sharper picture than star movies. I compared both star movies and movies now 5.1 surronund sound, i can feel more depth bass and clear mid level in movies now where as in star movies it is little opposite. I like both channel picture quality and sound quality but movies now scores little higher. Except annoying ads (I have dvr so no problem) its better channel. I could watch inception , sword fish etc. its nice. mixed collection and also old collection available. Good. :clap:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock