Zee Cinema HD, Zee Studio HD, travel xp hd are awesome

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,986

dino29

Reaction score
Been an avid viewer of zee cinema hd and zee studio hd and i must say i am impressed, they have large variety of movies and play great old movies in HD Too. specially zee cinema hd , it shows great range of movies from 70's to recent movies whereas star gold hd is pathetic as it keeps on repeating same few new movies every day and week.And even if few old movies r shown on star gold hd then its upscaled and in night afetr 12 am
Zee studio hd too pays great classic movies and new movies

I am impressed with zee cinema hd and zee studio hd, two gr8 movie chs in hd. wish tata sky ahad added zee cinema hd instead of mtunes

also love travel xp hd, what an awesome travel channel, what clarity and awesome shows, really i am so happy that i have videocon d2h and getting these awesome chs, feel pity that tata sky users do not have these chs

the quality of life ok hd, star plus hd, zee tv hd, sony hd, colrs hd, travel xp hd and other hd chs is awesome in videocon d2h.

however i hate mtunes hd, it does not have the resolution and sharpness to call itself a hd channels, honestly. it looks like a sd ch with 16:9 aspect ratio in both tata sky and videocon d2h

Yes, i also feel zee cinemahd,zee studiohd,ten hd are much more better than its counter part STAR channels both in content and PQ.

dino29 said:
Been an avid viewer of zee cinema hd and zee studio hd and i must say i am impressed, they have large variety of movies and play great old movies in HD Too. specially zee cinema hd , it shows great range of movies from 70's to recent movies whereas star gold hd is pathetic as it keeps on repeating same few new movies every day and week.And even if few old movies r shown on star gold hd then its upscaled and in night afetr 12 am
Zee studio hd too pays great classic movies and new movies

I am impressed with zee cinema hd and zee studio hd, two gr8 movie chs in hd. wish tata sky ahad added zee cinema hd instead of mtunes

also love travel xp hd, what an awesome travel channel, what clarity and awesome shows, really i am so happy that i have videocon d2h and getting these awesome chs, feel pity that tata sky users do not have these chs

good i have a 42 inch will PQ be equally good as TS........

I have 42 in HD LED I want to know is the pQ of HD channels better than TS I want to change only for HD channels MTunes not so important for me

Re: RE: Zee Cinema HD, Zee Studio HD, travel xp hd are awesome

dino29 said:
mods forum is slow in browsing, plz check the fault

Is it fine now?

Sent from Tapatalk 2

speedynetdrifter said:
I have 42 in HD LED I want to know is the pQ of HD channels better than TS I want to change only for HD channels MTunes not so important for me

TS have better SD n HD quality in comparison with D2h

speedynetdrifter videocon d2h hd ch quality is much superior than tata sky and in sd chs too quality is very good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock