{Pics} "Zee Cinemalu" added on lcn 891

praveenreddy2552 said:
Brothers am south user,yesterday am change mypack southmax to roi my sports (366).but am told to cc I want south my sports (276).

Raise complaint via cc bro or contact Nodal Officer & explain the situation you will get the solution ..

Jaison jyothi said:
They are just showing same movies repeatedly throughout...Unless they premiering movies like kumari21f we would have to watch the same movies that getting telecasted in zee telugu...

Channel not yet launched bro .. They are launching today afternun onwards only :) ..

Deepu Darling said:
i think you know the difference between test signal and free preview.

btw congrats for 1k reps :tup

Thank you :) .. Yeah i know the difference Darling .. I thought your post #40 is reply post of post #39 .. So i posted like that :) .. Btw i think the channel is free preview for south customers bro coz @abhi bro not getting the channel his snap showing error code .. @OP using svs pack so he getting :) ..

8add728ae2d1390d81801eca529dc684.jpg
7e250f83dbea8cd290922544643272e7.jpg

praveenreddy2552 said:
Brothers am south user,yesterday am change mypack southmax to roi my sports (366).but am told to cc I want south my sports (276).

Wat cc said? If the amount has been taken upfront you need to wait for a month or make service request thro my airtel app for complaint of the same & change of pack and refund of unused amount(366-276)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock