Sad News Zee Classic will be replaced by New channel Zee Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be good if they can launch SD+HD like Star Gold Select. Before, Star also had 4 Hindi movie channels, like Sony today.

But while Star has a 100% Bollywood channel, at the same time Star Gold (HD at least) is 80% Bollywood and 20% South, whereas Sony Max is 10% Bollywood and 90% South. Sony (and Zee also :tup:) has to match the ratio closer to Star even after launching the 100% Hindi channel.
That's why I demand a pure bolly movie channel from Sony as a competitor of Zee Bollywood. Also they should launch an urban focused movie channel Sony Prime as a competitor of &pictures and an action movie channel as a competitor of Zee Action.

Last edited:
That's why I demand a pure bolly movie channel from Sony as a competitor of Zee Bollywood. Also they should launch an urban focused movie channel Sony Prime as a competitor of &pictures and an action movie channel as a competitor of Zee Action.
But Sony is willing to do so.Policy of Star and Zee is better.Even Sony max trp is tempting them to put more south movies,they made a way for showing their Bollywood movies.Star had Star gold select,Zee is going for Zee Bollywood.One disagree is about shutting Zee classic instead they can close Zee action.

Sony Wah Telecasting 24x7 Dubbed Movies but don't know why sony max also telecasting 90% of dubbed movies

No premieres will be telecast only after Zee Cinema n &Pictures it may telecast .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock