Sad News Zee Classic will be replaced by New channel Zee Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already cleared on #84 no. quote, Sony will launch various channels as a competitor for Zee's same category like Sony Action for Zee Action, Sony Bollywood for Zee Bollywood etc. For dubbed content, they have Sony Max & Wah already.
Kk.But said about Zee Bollywood.Yes Zee had more channels than Sony.But only Zee cinema is mainly used for blockbuster alltype Bollywood movies.& pictures-dubbed english,Zee action-action movies,Zee classic-old movies,Zee anmol cinema-FTA.
Here Zee cinema is directly competing agaist Sony max,but they have to fillup more south movies(means Bollywood movies almost vanished)Inorder to overcome this they launch zee Bollywood.both Zee and star give a minimum importance to Bollywood movies.but sony not have such think.

Last edited:
Kk.But said about Zee Bollywood.Yes Zee had more channels than Sony.But only Zee cinema is mainly used for blockbuster alltype Bollywood movies.& pictures-dubbed english,Zee action-action movies,Zee classic-old movies,Zee anmol cinema-FTA.
Here Zee cinema is directly competing agaist Sony max,but they have to fillup more south movies(means Bollywood movies almost vanished)Inorder to overcome this they launch zee Bollywood.both Zee and star give a minimum importance to Bollywood movies.but sony not have such think.
Thats why, i want sony to launch a pure bolly movie channel as a competitor of Zee Bollywood.

But Sony is addicted to south movies friend:censored:
The best thing for Sony is to launch a channel like Star Gold Select HD. That way the problem will be solved as the big Sony library should be available to watch in HD.

The problem is that Sony has only 4 Hindi so-called Hindi movie channels, of which Max 2 is the only real Hindi one. But it is a classic channel. On Sony Max HD, if you want to watch a Hindi movie, you have to get up at 5:30am. This way the library of Hindi films is not accessible to viewers unless they can get up at 5:30am. On the other hand Star has a highly controlled policy. Star Gold (HD at least) has a tight limit on the number of South movies they can show. :clap: Plus they already have a channel like Zee Bollywood (i.e., Star Gold Select SD/HD).

Last edited:
The best thing for Sony is to launch a channel like Star Gold Select HD. That way the problem will be solved as the big Sony library should be available to wath in HD.
I want it's SD version also. Our television is not HD supported.

I want it's SD version also. Our television is not HD supported.
It will be good if they can launch SD+HD like Star Gold Select. Before, Star also had 4 Hindi movie channels, like Sony today.

But while Star has a 100% Bollywood channel, at the same time Star Gold (HD at least) is 80% Bollywood and 20% South, whereas Sony Max is 10% Bollywood and 90% South. Sony (and Zee also :tup:) has to match the ratio closer to Star even after launching the 100% Hindi channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock