Sad News Zee Classic will be replaced by New channel Zee Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy to read this :tup:
as I am fed up with dubbed south movies (especially on max), not because they are movies from South (they are good movies) but their dubbing is horrible.
The dubbing is done in such manner that even the emotional scene looks like comedy one.
Not against including dubbed movies. But as a hindi movie channel give priority to Bollywood movies.Sometimes it feels like l am watching telugu channels. A single hindi movie cannot be found on about 10+ channels. In case of some channels(rishtey,utv) its ok, their movie library is limited.But Sony had a good collection of hindi films.But they started the trend of dubbing. Earlier only Tamil, telugu superhit/Bigbudget are dubbed. Now it has no control such that Malayalam films, very flop movies etc are also dubbing. Dubbing quality also decreased since number increases.Sony should start a channel like Zee Bollywood.

Some Jokes shared by Zee Bollywood on their Official Twitter handle...

ESiIR5m.jpg

iRZTCmB.jpg

pfUHzH6.jpg

Not against including dubbed movies. But as a hindi movie channel give priority to Bollywood movies.Sometimes it feels like l am watching telugu channels. A single hindi movie cannot be found on about 10+ channels. In case of some channels(rishtey,utv) its ok, their movie library is limited.But Sony had a good collection of hindi films.But they started the trend of dubbing. Earlier only Tamil, telugu superhit/Bigbudget are dubbed. Now it has no control such that Malayalam films, very flop movies etc are also dubbing. Dubbing quality also decreased since number increases.Sony should start a channel like Zee Bollywood.
I completely agree with you. In my opinion the Star network has the best policy towards South films. They never allow the percentage of Hindi films to go below 80% on Star Gold and 60% on Movies OK and Star Utsav Movies. For Star Gold Select it is 100% Hindi.

I think SPN wants to go towards 100% South on Sony Max, Sony Max HD and Sony Wah because none of their Hindi GECs except Sony Pal is ever in the BARC national top 10 list, so they want a movie channel to be in the top 10. But they are choosing the wrong strategy. They want only TRPs at the expense of good cinema.

Identify the Sony library movies in this video (released at the time Max HD was launched) and find out how many of them are aired regularly. On the other hand, Star Gold will show even flop movies like Mohenjo Daro regularly. That is their commitment towards Bollywood. Zee is also very good in this aspect and Zee Cinema (HD at least) is still mostly a Bollywood channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock