ZEE Keralam added at LCN 1909

ZEE Keralam added at LCN 1909

owTatfj.jpg

First showing 101 code after refreshing my account with dish tv app its working

AEedWXG.jpg
hFh4GgS.jpg
Also available on lcn no. 606 for south Indian viewers who have aligned with st2

No, its for D2h user, for normal or ST2 users get this channel on LCN 1909
But how? it's available in d2h at lcn 606 then how st2 alligned dish tv users get at 1909 ( I think they get same lcn as same as lcn of d2h users

Last edited:
But how? it's available in d2h at lcn 606 then how st2 alligned dish tv users get at 1909 ( I think they get same lcn as same as lcn of d2h users

No Bro.

If your using D2h its LCN 606
If your Dishtv with ST2 LCN is 1909 and normal dishtv user also at 1909

this confusion created by dishtv.

Very fast updation Bro.. This is the big wonder of dish tv to add a channel in the launch day.. All kerala customers thanks to dish tv... Dish tv add this channel in nss6 and ST2 platform because of the channel is there on and increase the channel rating why not dish tv add ST2 only Malayalam channels to platform

Very fast updation Bro.. This is the big wonder of dish tv to add a channel in the launch day.. All kerala customers thanks to dish tv... Dish tv add this channel in nss6 and ST2 platform because of the channel is there on and increase the channel rating why not dish tv add ST2 only Malayalam channels to platform

their is no use bro, lets enjoy the zee keralam addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock