Breaking Zee Keralam added by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 7,351
Guys, wait till launch today at 6 pm officially today...

After that, something coming.

Hmmm..
But should have telecasted content in malayalam only.(even in test signal)
Would have showed promos of upcoming shows (malayalam) airing Hindi shows not making any sense

I thought it is a bilingual channel as channel name only suggesting (a channel for kerela)
You know not zee malayalam but zee keralam.

I think they named Keralam because they may be planning to telecast Tamil along with Malayalam like Sun Network does with Surya TV. Since in Surya TV Tamil Movies are aired in Tamil.

I think they named Keralam because they may be planning to telecast Tamil along with Malayalam like Sun Network does with Surya TV. Since in Surya TV Tamil Movies are aired in Tamil.
Are malayalam & tamil mutually intelligible?

Are malayalam & tamil mutually intelligible?
Malayalam channels do show Tamil music and movies without dubbing. But they are not mutually intelligible. Malayalam has the most letters of any Indian language while Tamil has the least. Sanskrit letters like ऋ, ष, क्ष are totally absent from Tamil, as well as all the 'ha' letters (kha/ख, bha/भ, gha/घ, etc.). But they are there in Malayalam. Malayalam also has a few letters found only in Tamil and not in any other Indian language, like zha (ഴ) and a special type of la (ള) that you see in the word Keralam.

Zee Keralam also add Tata|Sky Mobile App
IrYiZ4c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock