zee network channel no change from 1st august

This is only the planning to increase the price of Zee network Channels..:huh

But why they are changing channel no and that too last before dd channels :angry

32 channels will be dropped on 31st july. The rest will be retained. Here's the chat transcript.

krishnaa14:31joined the chat
 Good Afternoon krishna a, welcome to TataSky Chat support.
Asgar 14:31You are now chatting with Asgar and your chat reference ID is 0000JaBPGTM6GGMW. How may I help you today?
krishnaa14:31Will all Zee network channels be discontinued on 31 July?
Asgar 14:31Good Afternoon. Thank you for contacting TATASKY CHAT DESK! My name is Asgar.
Asgar 14:32I will be glad to assist you with that information Mr. Krishna.
Asgar 14:32May I request you to be on hold for 2 minutes, while I check the required information with my resources?
krishnaa14:32Sure
Asgar 14:34Thank you for your time and patience, I appreciate it.
Asgar 14:3432 Zee channels will be dropped on 31st July'16.
Asgar 14:3516 Zee channels Retained and will go through channel number change.
krishnaa14:35What are the channels that will be dropped?
Asgar 14:37May I request you to be on hold for 2 minutes, while I check the required information with my resources?
krishnaa14:37Ok
Asgar 14:39Thank you for your time and patience.
krishnaa14:39Ok
Asgar 14:39The following channels are going to be dropped.
Asgar 14:39 24 Ghante/ Zee Kalinga News  Zee Cafe HBO / WB / Z Studio CNN Z Anmol / Zindagi Z Action / Z Classic India 24x7 / Z Business / Z News Z Rajasthan News / Zee MP CG Cartoon Network / Toonami / Zee Q Living Foodz 24Taas Z ETC Bollywood / ZingZee SalaamZ Punjab HR HPTen 3Z TamilZ Studio HD / Z Café HD

No One will be Removed. for ex:- if Zee Business is going to drop then why Zee Business Advertising that w.e.f 27th July Zee Business will be Available @LCN.581

Deep.S said:
No One will be Removed. for ex:- if Zee Business is going to drop then why Zee Business Advertising that w.e.f 27th July Zee Business will be Available @LCN.581

What info CC provided I am posting here. You can also ask them and see.

@Deep.S bro any update or any date regarding addition of list of channels you mentioned in one of ur post.

This is bad news if true.Tatasky not reaching an agreement.32 in number,a lot of good channels.This will be the second time Tatasky will be dropping Zee channels .Hope they come to a last minute agreement.

nothing will remove :) :) :win

after 1 aug there will be a big dhamaka of channels additions like last year ;)

I think same story happen fastway cable & now Tatasky subscribers. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock