Breaking ZEE Network channels revamped with new Logo

No Indian network (other than Sun and some individual channels) has ever used any corner other than the top right. Congratulations to Zee for placing all the non-news logos at the top left.

There is a high consistency seen with all the logos. They are all written with 'Gotham' font. It is a very popular font.

What about Sarthak? Has it changed? :huh:
C my post I have added

No Indian network (other than Sun and some individual channels) has ever used any corner other than the top right. Congratulations to Zee for placing all the non-news logos at the top left.

There is a high consistency seen with all the logos. They are all written with 'Gotham' font. It is a very popular font.

What about Sarthak? Has it changed? :huh:

Ya
Sarthak also converted as zee sarthak. Expecting same for big & 9x.

Seems zee is more disciplined & serious now. Logo size & placement is also same for all channels. Which even star can't maintain.

Although logos are not good as earlier one but they are simple & good like international broadcasters.

Bdw. Which font star network uses?

Zee TV International also changed the logo (obviously expected). An SS of that..

IJpGbIb.jpg

@shantanu:

There is no one font for any other network. Zee is the only one with the same font (Gotham) for all channels. :tup:
In Star, Star Plus/Star Jalsha/Star Pravah use 'Fedra Sans Alt', Star Gold uses 'Century Gothic', Star Gold Select uses 'Nexa', etc. So all the channels have their own font. However, with Zee, Gotham is used by all the channels.

Which Channel is Zee Living
Think renamed Living Foodz.

No guys, Zee Living is not Living Foodz.. Zee Living is a separate channel which is not available in India.. It is available in Dialog DTH Sri Lanka but right now showing color bars in Dialog DTH. I think they removed the channel so unable to capture images.

@shantanu:

There is no one font for any other network. Zee is the only one with the same font (Gotham) for all channels. :tup:
In Star, Star Plus/Star Jalsha/Star Pravah use 'Fedra Sans Alt', Star Gold uses 'Century Gothic', Star Gold Select uses 'Nexa', etc. So all the channels have their own font. However, with Zee, Gotham is used by all the channels.
how about zee tamil and telugu?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock