Breaking Zee North-East Launching Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
The network is also planning to expand its reach in the northeastern India, a source close to development confirmed the news to Indiantelevision.com. "A channel will be launched to exclusively cover the North-East region," the source added.

Zee plans channel in north-east, Vaishnava gets additional charge of 3 regional channels

For information : Northeast India (officially called North Eastern Region, NER) is the eastern-most region of India . It comprises eight states – the contiguous Seven Sister States (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam,
Manipur , Meghalaya , Mizoram,
Nagaland, and Tripura ), and the Himalayan state of Sikkim

Northeast India - Wikipedia

Zee North East that's good move
Surprise for:gift: ZEE North East

Only planning when there plan come to land

If it's for NE Region, then it must be added on DD FreeDish or DishTV FTA.

What will be your role at Zee Media as CEO for Regional Channels?

Now I will be heading two national channels, Zee Hindustan and Zee Salam. Apart from that will also be looking after Zee Rajasthan and DNA Rajasthan edition, which is our English newspaper, along with the new North East channel, launching in the month of July.

Zee Media to expand regional bouquet: Newly appointed CEO of Regional News Network

What will be your role at Zee Media as CEO for Regional Channels?

Now I will be heading two national channels, Zee Hindustan and Zee Salam. Apart from that will also be looking after Zee Rajasthan and DNA Rajasthan edition, which is our English newspaper, along with the new North East channel, launching in the month of July. I will be taking charge of the responsibilities which were handled by Jagdish Chandra.
Zee Media to expand regional bouquet: Newly appointed CEO of Regional News Network

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock