Breaking Zee North-East Launching Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
July is almost near to end, but channel not launch
Most of all news about launching of Zee network(or any other network) channels are rumors or news from related sources of Zee. I think Zee never declared officially about exact launching date of Zee Malayalam ,Zee punjabi etc. They have license and accordingly top persons of Zee may give hints of future channels. Apart nothing is clearly declared by Zee.Rest are assumptions. So they have no responsibility of launching at time spread on media. Also preparations,situations and legal matters will delay the launching.
ZEEL's CEO Punit Goenka confirmed that Zee Malayalam will be launched on April, Zee Kannada HD too. But both the channels not launched yet.
They already confirmed that Zee North-East will be launched on July, but till now no news about channel launching. That's why I m telling them a great lier network. :angry::damn::wall:

July is almost near to end, but channel not launch

ZEEL's CEO Punit Goenka confirmed that Zee Malayalam will be launched on April, Zee Kannada HD too. But both the channels not launched yet.
They already confirmed that Zee North-East will be launched on July, but till now no news about channel launching. That's why I m telling them a great lier network. :angry::damn::wall:
Ok friend understood your emotions :gn:

Channel not launched yet.
Kindly change the thread title.
If any news regarding it, please share immediately.

Channel not launched yet.
Kindly change the thread title.
If any news regarding it, please share immediately.
Instead of posting here you should have used report option.

What will be the effect after pressing Report option?
You can directly pass messages to admins, it will not display on thread. Also admins get directly alerted. If you just simply post, admins see it only if they go through the respective thread.

Any updates about Zee Northeast. I am eargely wait for launch of the channel. Earlier they planned to launch the channel on july month but no news till now.:wall::wall:

Any updates about Zee Northeast. I am eargely wait for launch of the channel. Earlier they planned to launch the channel on july month but no news till now.:wall::wall:
Plans delayed till next FY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock