Channels are:-
1.Nat Geo Adventure SD and HD
2.Nat Geo Wild HD
3.Nat Geo Music HD and SD
4.Fox Traveller HD
5.Fox Sports News
6.Asianet Suvarna Plus
7.BabyTV HD ans SD

May be ts want to add popular channel first.

After that if space will available they may add these channels.

Wait bro I think good days r return for ts users, so enjoy.

Devesh said:
May be ts want to add popular channel first.

After that if space will available they may add these channels.

Wait bro I think good days r return for ts users, so enjoy.

You want to say that these channels are not popular?:skd

Re: RE: Zee Q And Zee Khana Khazana Soon Launch On Tata Sky

karanrudra93 said:
You want to say that these channels are not popular?:skd

Nope

Personally I like

Ngc wild hd
Fox travellerhd
Baby tv hd.

Devesh said:
Nope

Personally I like

Ngc wild hd
Fox travellerhd
Baby tv hd.

But I like all these channels and also popular for me except Asianet Suvarna Plus.:lol

Tata Sky adds nine SD and six HD channels to its bouquet

web page reference link :http://www.indiantelevision.com/dth/dth-services/tata-sky-adds-nine-sd-and-six-hd-channels-to-its-bouquet-140205

One of the leading direct-to-home (DTH) players of the country – Tata Sky – has new offers for its 11 million subscribers. The DTH player has added nine standard definition (SD) and six high definition (HD) channels to its bouquet, taking the total tally of HD channels to 24. Viewers now have more options.

The nine SD channels are Discovery Tamil, Jaya Plus, Home Shop 18, News Express, News Nation, Jai Maharashtra, Zee Marudhara, Zee Khana Khazana and Zee Q. The six HD channels are Zee Studio HD, Life Ok HD, Sun TV HD, Gemini TV HD, Sony Six HD and CNBC Prime HD. The channels are a mix of entertainment, music, news and regional language channels.

“Tata Sky has always taken the lead in enhancing its value proposition and believes in providing the maximum and the best in entertainment to its subscribers. The addition of these new channels is in line with the vision to offer the best content to our subscribers across the country,” says a release from Tata Sky.

Interestingly, another DTH player Videocon d2h also added new channels to its bouquet recently taking its HD channel count to 27.

list of newly added channels also avaliable on tatasky web site

RE: Tata Sky adds nine SD and six HD channels to its bouquet

MOD/Admin. Close This Thread
Already Posted

Tata Sky adds 6 HD, 9 SD channels to bouquet

Tata Sky adds 6 HD, 9 SD channels to bouquet

MUMBAI: DTH player Tata Sky has expanded its bouquet of channels by adding a total of six high-definition (HD) and nine standard-definition (SD) channels to its offering.

With this addition, the operator has a total of 24 HD channels in its bouquet.

Tata Sky now offers a mix of entertainment, music, news and regional-language channels to its viewers. The newly added HD channels include Zee Studio, Life OK, Sun TV, Gemini TV, Sony Six and CNBC Prime, while the new SD channels are Jaya Plus, Home Shop 18, News Express, News Nation, Jai Maharashtra, Zee Marudhara, Zee Khana Khazana, Zee Q and Discovery Tamil.

The addition of these new channels is in line with Tata Sky’s vision to offer a mix of the best content to its subscribers across the country.

Recently, Videocon d2h added four HD channels from Sun TV Network to strengthen its South Platinum HD Pack.

The DTH player added Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD, and Gemini TV HD to its existing offering. With the addition of Sun TV Network channels, Videocon d2h now offers 27 HD channels including its Active 3D service.

Tata Sky adds 6 HD, 9 SD channels to bouquet | TelevisionPost.com

Re: RE: Zee Q And Zee Khana Khazana Soon Launch On Tata Sky

karanrudra93 said:
They have to add 4 more Zee channels along with this 2 channels:
1.Zee Premiere
2.Zee Action
3.Zee Etc Bollywood
4.Zee Zing

Karan Bro What is so good abt zee action n premiere ??? i think these chs r totally crap showing old movies...its better they add more music chs like mastii music india and my fav 9xo n kid chs ....

I think ts has struck a mutual deal with both zee n network 18..

After zee marudhara and all zee network hd chs they r adding zee khana kazana n zee q.....i hope they quicky add zing n zee etc bollywood also....

Similarly they added 2 not so demandable chs recently from network 18 like cnbc tv 18 prime hd n homeshop 18.....so soon they will add chs like HISTORY TV18 HD , RISHEY , PEPSI MTV INDIES (due to launch this month in HD) , CNBC BAZAR (coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock