• Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 8,157
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Q And Zee Khana Khazana Soon Launch On Tata Sky

The nine SD channels are Discovery Tamil, Jaya Plus, Home Shop 18, News Express, News Nation, Jai Maharashtra, Zee Marudhara, Zee Khana Khazana and Zee Q. The six HD channels are Zee Studio HD, Life Ok HD, Sun TV HD, Gemini TV HD, Sony Six HD and CNBC Prime HD. The channels are a mix of entertainment, music, news and regional language channels.

Tata Sky adds nine SD and six HD channels to its bouquet

Source

Good Update Rushil Bro
They Should Add 'Zee ETC & Zing' Instead of Thease

Great Days Coming for TataSky Subscribers..
But thinking that why they are not launched Zee Q & Zee Khana Khazana with these 7 SD Channels:?

They have to add 4 more Zee channels along with this 2 channels:
1.Zee Premiere
2.Zee Action
3.Zee Etc Bollywood
4.Zee Zing

Its look like TS is joint venture with Zee network not with 21st century fox.They are adding Zee network channels instead of FIC/Star channels.:D

karanrudra93 said:
Its look like TS is joint venture with Zee network not with 21st century fox.They are adding Zee network channels instead of FIC/Star channels.:D

At least TS and Zee are now best of friends.

:D :D :D :D

Re: RE: Zee Q And Zee Khana Khazana Soon Launch On Tata Sky

karanrudra93 said:
But why they are not adding their own(FIC/Star) channels first?:huh

Which channel bro.

Recantly I Called TataSky CC.for Zee Q & Zee Khana Khazana addition on TataSky they told me that this channel is comes in Today but some reasons they postponed but it will launch Soon. :k

karanrudra93 said:
But why they are not adding their own(FIC/Star) channels first?:huh

Mostly HD channels remaining. So more space is required. Wait couple of months. I think all FIC channels will be added. At least Fox Traveller HD, Nat Geo Wild HD.
:k ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock