Zee Smile set for a revamp; Shailja Kejriwal to head

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 5,812
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Used to See 'Say Na Something to Anupam Uncle' Before 8 Years When Using Cable

SarfaRaZ said:
Only 9X Channel bro ..GEC :K

so b4 launching &TV and b4 revamping zindagi, they had 1 channel for new shows and 4 channel for re run shows

new shows - zee tv
old shows - zindagi smile anmol n 9x

now they have following channels:

new shows - zee tv + &TV ( new channel ) + zindagi (now fully revamped with all the new shows)

old shows - smile (on the way of revamp) + anmol +9x

when did zindagi had old shows.... :no

It always had new shows, coz they were not from India, but from Pakistan... :k

shawl_who said:
when did zindagi had old shows.... :no

It always had new shows, coz they were not from India, but from Pakistan... :k

oh... sorry that i gave wrong information
so it is an indian channel with pakistani shows :angry:angry:angry

Hxr2Mvt.jpg

this was the first logo of Smile Tv in 2004.. after that Zee Revamp this channel and rest is history :D

nice share @wewake bro..
yeah, now I remember d old logo.. :tup

According to indiantelevision .com, Zee Smile will show different language plays dubbed in hindi .............

“The channel, with the revamp, aims to grab attention of niche audience. Owing to that fact, Zee Smile will be televising plays.”

Shot like a TV series, the channel will have plays across languages dubbed in Hindi.

channellover said:
According to indiantelevision .com, Zee Smile will show different language plays dubbed in hindi .............

“The channel, with the revamp, aims to grab attention of niche audience. Owing to that fact, Zee Smile will be televising plays.”

Shot like a TV series, the channel will have plays across languages dubbed in Hindi.

U mean zee smile will show English dubbed shows in Hindi :huh :huh

Lover bro please give link of your post :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock