• Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 5,787
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
ba367b8ff360784df78a15dcdcc288fc.jpg

MUMBAI: Zee Network’s dead channel, Zee Smile is all set to ‘smile’ again. After more than a decade of its launch (September 2004), the network aims to get the channel up and running again.

According to sources close to the development, Zee Smile is set for a revamp in the coming months and Zeel chief creative head - special projects Shailja Kejriwal will head the project. She can also be credited for launching general entertainment channel (GEC), Zindagi last year for the Indian diaspora. 

With the revamp, the channel is trying to move away from tear jerkers. It aims to bring the fraternity of television and theatre together. Sources from the industry say, “The channel, with the revamp, aims to grab attention of niche audience. Owing to that fact, Zee Smile will be televising plays.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/zee-smile-set-for-a-revamp-shailja-kejriwal-to-head-150316

Good Let's what new they offer now on Z Smile ;)

good news... they have already two re-run channels - smile n anmol.
they have successfully revamped zindagi with all new shows

i think in next 6-7 months it ll b revamped.

They Also Need to Look After It's Distribution

I liked the way, article started.. " Zee Network’s dead channel, Zee Smile is all set to ‘smile’ again" :D

Zee's planning is on d lines of:

&TV --> LifeOK
Z Anmol --> Star Utsav, rishtey
Z Smile --> SAB tv

I wonder when they'll launch a rival chnl to Channel V ( Star's youth chnl) :huh

Already it has channel like v that is zing TV.it is also showing some youth program

zing is more on d lines of MTV :u

Channel V is an all out youth chnl, doesnt show any music etc..

whereas, zing is primarily a music chnl :k

when i was using dishtv in 2004 feb that time zee smile programs were excellent like sab tv.its name was only smile tv and its logo was very attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock