Zee Tamil HD Coming Soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deepu Darling bro when you are free kindly check whether any test slots added in the form of few dummy channels that were left after Removal of New Launches Channels.Just a wild guess and I am sorry if it doesn't make sense I am just trying to learn things.
Update airteltv means addition confirm ma bro but when

@Deepu Darling bro when you are free kindly check whether any test slots added in the form of few dummy channels that were left after Removal of New Launches Channels.Just a wild guess and I am sorry if it doesn't make sense I am just trying to learn things.
As of now no test channels added on tps.

As of now no test channels added on tps.

In one of the removed channels dummy slots itself is there a possibility to test or

will they add a new seperate slot only to test??

Last edited:
Update airteltv means addition confirm ma bro but when

I think thIs is an error by AD creator they may wrongly inserted Zee Tamil HD logo,

I contacted Airtel TV support via email they said in first reply that Zee Tamil HD channel already listed in Airtel TV App but I sent another mail saying it isn't available then they gave some templated reply it will be added soon.

So this ad may not be a confirmation but still there is a chance for Zee Tamil HD.

In one of the removed channels dummy slots itself is there a possibility to test or

will they add a new seperate slot only to test??
No, they will add new test slots at the time of addition.

No, they will add new test slots at the time of addition.

I contacted Airtel TV support via mail first reply they said its already listed but later they said will be added soon in a templated manner.

What might be going on might be creator of the ad confused with Language & inserted Zee Tamil HD logo or this is indicating channel addition soon??

I contacted Airtel TV support via mail first reply they said its already listed but later they said will be added soon in a templated manner.

What might be going on might be creator of the ad confused with Language & inserted Zee Tamil HD logo or this is indicating channel addition soon??
As usual they have no info, additions will happen shortly.

Bro Any clue about this pics Iam sending so many mails to nodal same template reply even nodal officer don't know about this pics

Looks like Zee not giving easily for cheap rates, as Sony and star increasing rates:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock