Good News Zee Tamil revamped

Good to see Zee Tamil with new graphics....😍
Hope Zee Tamil maintains consistent in their graphics package.....
Not just Zee Tamil , other channels like Zee Telugu ,TV will also be the same untill next 3-4 years. Also @JollyLNB bro , don't loose hope on Zee Bangla. Yes they do lack in delivering content but after this revamp , I feel they'll change their strategy. And @Shiv Verma bhai , itni dedication kaash mujhme bhi hoti ki main der raat jag paata :skd::clap2:( I wish I had the same dedication level to wake up untill midnight) .

Back In Timer

hzbaZLm.png

Sponsor Tag

k8g5gcr.png

Logo Animation

So, ZEE GEC will follow ZEE TV theme.

Off-topic: We can expect Zee Bangla to continue with its red colour and Zee Keralam to switch to yellow, as per the graphics concept for Zee TV. The concept also shows Zee Marathi abandoning its current graphics and adopting the same system as the others. We don’t know if that will really happen but it’s possible.

Off-topic: We can expect Zee Bangla to continue with its red colour and Zee Keralam to switch to yellow, as per the graphics concept for Zee TV. The concept also shows Zee Marathi abandoning its current graphics and adopting the same system as the others. We don’t know if that will really happen but it’s possible.

Here, for Zee Tamil there is different style with baniyan leaves?
But why it revamped with Zee TV theme?

Yes original theme concept was different. Something like star. Different flowers or leaves that appeals to that specific market. Like hibiscus is considered very auspicious in Maharashtra. Don't know why they went with same theme everywhere. But this Design looks great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock