Status
Not open for further replies.
Now No of HD Channels in Telugu become - 8

ETV - 1
GEMINI - 3
MAA - 2
ZEE - 2

Waiting for Maa Music HD & ETV Cinema HD
ETV planning to launch new channels, they have applied for new licenses. Hope we will get ETV plus HD and ETV cinema HD Very Soon. Once ETV (Network 18) news channels rebranding completed then etv will be expanded again in other states.

ETV planning to launch new channels, they have applied for new licenses. Hope we will get ETV plus HD and ETV cinema HD Very Soon. Once ETV (Network 18) news channels rebranding completed then etv will be expanded again in other states.
Bro have they applied license for ETV Plus HD & ETV Cinema HD? If possible can u share the link?

Bro have they applied license for ETV Plus HD & ETV Cinema HD? If possible can u share the link?
they have applied for new licenses but I don't have exact information. Let's wait Bro, we will get updates in upcoming months.

ETV cinema HD will be useless. Black an white movies in hd?:sneaky::dodgy:
It would not be much beneficial unless they plan to get rights for new movies.

I still see some old programs which are re-telecasted on ETV HD with screen size reduced, may be program being not compatible with HD resolution .

Also ETV news is telecasted same way on ETV HD without screen covered fully, not sure why.

Yes. I dont prefer etv hd somehow.it doesnt give that hd feel

It would not be much beneficial unless they plan to get rights for new movies.

I still see some old programs which are re-telecasted on ETV HD with screen size reduced, may be program being not compatible with HD resolution .

Also ETV news is telecasted same way on ETV HD without screen covered fully, not sure why.
News live transmission is simulcast, that they have telecast SD feed on HD channel in that time. I think, there is a problem with equipment for live transmission.They should be be resolved that issue asap.

Last edited:
Great going by the Zee network. Bravo! They will now have 7 HD regional channels. Though the only difference between Zee regional HD and Star regional HD is the absence of Dolby audio on Zee's channels. :wall:
@zaxotes No need to worry. Even Star launched Suvarna HD after launching all the other regional HD channels. :tup:

With this launch Sun will have 8 HD regional, Star has 8, Zee will have 6 (later 7 with Zee Kannada HD). Adding Mazhavil HD and ETV HD, total 27. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock