Breaking Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launching on 31 st dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zaxotes No need to worry. Even Star launched Suvarna HD after launching all the other regional HD channels. :tup:

Is there any rule like Kannada HD channel should be launched as the last channel by a company!? What is your logic bro?

And, its not about worrying, I was just surprised that while both Zee Telugu HD and Zee Kannada HD got licenses on the same day and testing has already started, why is that they are postponing the launch of Kannada channel.

I am also surprised that why only Zee Kannada HD is too late than other two channel?...

Even I would like to see all 3 channels launching on the same day.
But there is no point in breaking head until ZEEL officially announces the launch date of these channels. It is mere speculation.

Good News

Please Help.,
Zee Tamil HD, Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD will adds on Dish TV HD....

Thanks
Kuttu

@zaxotes There is no such rule. But I had missed one point. Though both networks launched their Kannada channels last, Star started testing also last while Zee is testing it along with all the others but launching it last. So you have a point there. My fault. :tup:

Last edited:
Any Latest updates on Zee HD Telugu and Zee Cinemalu HD launching date ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock