Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Sateesh_Hyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 420
  • Views Views: Views 106,739
They r advertising like that,they done something big,which they never did before:blush:

Ya but atleast they finally launched it. Zee telugu sd quality is worst (maybe i'm feeling like that after watching maa hd,gemini hd etc etc)

In my DTH its crystal clear d2h

maybe for serials...

try to compare it when they play movie...Many times i felt like why they took rights for *** movies...was hoping they will launch hd channel one day and finally they did but don't know when DTH's will add

maybe for serials...

try to compare it when they play movie...Many times i felt like why they took rights for *** movies...was hoping they will launch hd channel one day and finally they did but don't know when DTH's will add
Zee Telugu SD quality is excellent in Dish TV. I watched a movie (A Aa) on Sony TV and it felt as if it was a HD channel. On the other hand, Airtel has worst quality for this channel.

maybe for serials...

In dishtv their AQ & PQ in both Zee Telugu SD & Cinemalu best... AQ is excellent compare to other Telugu Channels...

Yes I too think why they buying rights for Movie...

after watching movies in HD

now thinking this movie should show in this channel

Zee Telugu SD quality is excellent in Dish TV. I watched a movie (A Aa) on Sony TV and it felt as if it was a HD channel. On the other hand, Airtel has worst quality for this channel.

Ohh..looks like it's airtel issue not channel..

Back
Top Bottom