Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Sateesh_Hyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 420
  • Views Views: Views 106,739
All Zee network SD channels(zee classic,zee action,zee telugu,zee cinemalu etc) are far better quality in DISH TV than any other DTH.i think they wont compress zee network channels

All Zee network SD channels(zee classic,zee action,zee telugu,zee cinemalu etc) are far better quality in DISH TV than any other DTH.i think they wont compress zee network channels

Yes, becouse its own channels...

Zee Telugu SD quality is excellent in Dish TV. I watched a movie (A Aa) on Sony TV and it felt as if it was a HD channel. On the other hand, Airtel has worst quality for this channel.
In dishtv their AQ & PQ in both Zee Telugu SD & Cinemalu best... AQ is excellent compare to other Telugu Channels...

Yes I too think why they buying rights for Movie...

after watching movies in HD

now thinking this movie should show in this channel
In other words, Airtel has to take this addition all the more urgently because Dish TV already has Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD :lol: (just kidding).
What about Tata Sky? How is the PQ of Zee Telugu? :huh:

Last edited:
What I mean to say is that even the SD versions of Zee Telugu and Zee Cinemalu have a sharp PQ and AQ on Dish TV but not on Airtel. Hence the joke. :tup:
Mee too felt same...
SD Quality is very poor than telugu news channel..
Firstly airtel should improve quality of SD
Then HD...

I was shocked dishtv has launched HD of Zee Telugu & Zee Cinemalu...
After that i was double shocked as you said kidding.

Back
Top Bottom