Breaking Zee Thirai to launch in January 2020

YfukHGJ.jpg

Zee Entertainment’s upcoming Tamil Movie channel Zee Thirai is nearing its official launch. The channel in its social media post wished Superstar Rajnikanth on his birthday and used the occasion to announce its new channel.

Source
Source

The channel’s tagline is “Rathathil Kalanthathu Cinema” which means “Cinema is in our Blood”. The test transmission of the channel is already on-air from INSAT 4-B satellite since last month.

Zee Thirai to launch soon, test transmission on-air | DreamDTH

Last edited:
I know. But there are no thread available on TV Channels News section regarding this topic. Even, I also refer DDF's article too.
One thread is available here regarding mixed of channels like, Zee Thirai, Picchar, ID get licences from MIB. No particular thread dedicated to Zee Thirai.
DDF Exclusive - ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

Last edited:
With this insistence on Rajni, it seems that the speculation that Zee is acquiring library of Raj which is home to lot of Rajini films are not just rumours

Strange that Zee Picchar is not launching along with Thirai (or at least no information on the same).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock