Breaking Zee Thirai & Zee Thirai HD (Tamil Movie Channel) Launching Very Soon by ZEEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, there are only two serious Tamil movie channels I guess- Ktv and jmovies. Zee Thirai might easily replace jmovies.

@Vadirocks bro, they are saying channel will be launched very soon. How much time they will take, any information?

It's Been Very Long! Since I Contacted Zee Tamil Team Person!

I'll Try To Get Some Information Soon!

Wow! Finally, Zee expanding south portfolio. Now only Kannada movie channel left. Hope it'll not take much time to see zee thirai on screen.
And I wish zee bags rights for upcoming Biggies and dub Hindi and Telugu movies as well. It will be good to have diverse offering to begin with
I think they do have some Biggies in their hands already. Considering the frequent movie premieres on channel I feel there are around 200 -250 movie titles in their bucket. As you said, they'll add tamil dubbed telugu, hindi & English movies. They must've been in process to acquire old movies.

Combining this all it's enough for them to survive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock