Zee TV unveils second part of 'Maharakshak' trilogy

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Zee TV has unveiled the second part of its ‘Maharakshak’ trilogy, ‘Devi’. The channel had earlier launched ‘Maharakshak Aryan’ that showcased the journey of a young boy with superpowers.

The second part of the series traces the journey of Devi who has spent 17 years away from human civilisation in the Rann of Kutch and is unaware of the infinite powers she possesses.

Her extraordinary journey starts when she becomes a part of the human civilisation. She eventually becomes aware of her extraordinary powers with the help of her mentor Brihaspati.

Zee TV had earlier strengthened its weekend programming with the finite series ‘Aryan’ at 7 pm. Although the channel is tight-lipped about the time slot as of now, it remains to be seen if Zee TV airs ‘Devi’ in the early primetime slot on Sundays or schedules it for a weekday run as it has already extended five of its fiction shows to Saturday.

Produced by Essel Vision, the title role of Devi is played by actor Umang Jain, who has also worked in Bollywood and South Indian films. Jain said, “I make my silver-screen comeback after eight years.
Action-fantasy thrillers with female protagonists have not been explored much on Indian television and I am glad to make my comeback with such a different concept. I consider this a great opportunity to showcase my talent.”

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/zee-tv-unveils-second-part-of-maharakshak-trilogy/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock