Zee Zindagi aviliabilty on dth

Re: RE: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah just now I also see the scroll in Zee Premiere.:eek:hya
Then why did you label the post as fake news without even checking it? Stop jumping to conclusions at the drop of a hat. Ascertain things first and then label any one as fake.

Re: RE: Zee Zindagi aviliabilty on dth

shawl_who said:
@yugendran : pls leave dis mani/harry agenda... u r bringing this up in every thread. :k
Yup, he and Karan are always fond of pulling other member's legs with no apparent logic

I dont think it will be avalible on sun direct.
They haven't take any interest to add hindi channels like &picture,zee anmol,rishtey,movies ok,zee action,classic,premier etc...
I think all dth means they forget sun dth:hehe

timkamat said:
Then why did you label the post as fake news without even checking it? Stop jumping to conclusions at the drop of a hat. Ascertain things first and then label any one as fake.

:hello First I checked on Zee Anmol channel then I told it's fake.:k I didn't see any scroll at that time on Zee Anmol channel.:p
I think first u should understand the members before saying anything.:k

timkamat said:
Yup, he and Karan are always fond of pulling other member's legs with no apparent logic

I am always fond of pulling other members.:no are you gone crazy??
MOD/Admin pls see this member he is fighting with me without any reason.:angry

Re: RE: Zee Zindagi aviliabilty on dth

Karan Rockz said:
:hello First I checked on Zee Anmol channel then I told it's fake.:k I didn't see any scroll at that time on Zee Anmol channel.:p
I think first u should understand the members before saying anything.:k
Learn to respect fellow members. Whenever anyone posts something you don't agree to, you just begin to insult him. Is this the way you are supposed to behave in a public forum? If the scroll was NOT running when you watched it, couldn't have you waited?

timkamat said:
Learn to respect fellow members. Whenever anyone posts something you don't agree to, you just begin to insult him. Is this the way you are supposed to behave in a public forum? If the scroll was NOT running when you watched it, couldn't have you waited?

stop this unnecessary argument,problem is between me and mehran bro and I already apologize for my mistake to mehran bro,so I don't want to talk with u further.:dodgy

timkamat said:
If the scroll was NOT running when you watched it, couldn't have you waited?

I watched Zee Anmol for more than 30 min and u r saying I didn't waited.:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:
stop this unnecessary argument,problem is between me and mehran bro and I already apologize for my mistake to mehran bro,so I don't want to talk with u further.:dodgy

This isn't first time you're doing it. You keep on commenting sarcastically, and then apologise if caught. This is called arrogance and shows your innate tendency.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock