Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 302,809
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already have movie channels why they will buy these channels?
They will extend thier business as they are beating Set Max and star Gold in BARC rating and they will try to expand thier business

I think SUN network may be buy
If they planned to hindi market
Impossible.

I don't think any regional players are interested in buying these. Leave alone Sun TV, even Ushodaya Enterprises (the owners of Eenadu Television) wouldn't buy them as they want to concentrate on their respective regions.

Only Sri Adhikari Brothers, IN10 media and Enterr10 will show interest.

Goenka also said that the merger will get completed within this fiscal. He also stated that the company will get delisted for about five to six weeks following the merger. "So for the timelines of the merger completion, we are working with a target that it should be completed within this financial year and this is something that we are grappling with on a daily basis because these regulatory approvals are required and we can't give you one final date."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock