Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 309,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSCI is set to delist zee stock September last week or October 1st week. Zee will be relisted in stock market as a merged entity of sony-zee after few weeks. So it confirms merger is completing within October or November first week.
Is this news true or not?

Given Zee's absence from the proceedings, it has become evident that it will be forming a partnership with Sony in the bidding process. This development emerges as an inevitable consequence of the approved merger between the two broadcasters, a pivotal event within the Indian corporate landscape.

A joint bid by Sony-Zee also remains a possibility, given that the BCCI is permitting consortium bids - a provision absent in the previous media rights auctions, notably in the IPL rights auction last year. Attempts to seek immediate responses from company representatives did not elicit an immediate response. However, the collaboration between the two organizations doesn't come as a surprise, as their merger is anticipated to be finalized by October 1.

all members of this thread who is excited for Zee-Sony Meger?? Tell me your pros and cons ( positives and negatives)

all members of this thread who is excited for Zee-Sony Meger?? Tell me your pros and cons ( positives and negatives)
I'm very excited to know that will happen after merger!
Expecting any revamp of channel..
Mainly south channels because there is no any Sony channel for South region...
If not revamp happens also I'm waiting for merger because two big companies are going to merge is making me somewhat eager....

If not revamp happens also I'm waiting for merger because two big companies are going to merge is making me somewhat eager....
I think no change in channel names as they are well popular.

Logo change of zee is most probably happen because Sony channels changing logo on Diwali 2022 has something to do with this merger

My gut feeling on Sony Aath and Zee Bangla… my gut feeling says that Sony aath and Zee Bangla will be closed and all shows of Zee Bangla and Sony Aath will be transferred to one channel of the merged entity… either the name Zee Bangla will remain or the channel’s name will be changed to Sony Bangla because from a video I heard that all shows of Zee Bangla and Sony Aath will be telecasted in one channel after the merger gets completed

My gut feeling on Sony Aath and Zee Bangla… my gut feeling says that Sony aath and Zee Bangla will be closed and all shows of Zee Bangla and Sony Aath will be transferred to one channel of the merged entity… either the name Zee Bangla will remain or the channel’s name will be changed to Sony Bangla because from a video I heard that all shows of Zee Bangla and Sony Aath will be telecasted in one channel after the merger gets completed
Then what about Zee Marathi and Sony Marathi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom