Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 309,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sruthikesan if it is not possible to merge the marathi channel name then I think a channel might be launched where shows of Zee Marathi and Sony Marathi will be broadcasted in that channel

YCdOD9H.jpg

I am personally excited for the biggest merger… because I believe this merger of Zee and Sony will take the tv industry to new heights and change everything… and Sony will get more channels from south….. Zee channels changing their logos
Change what. They got nothing in OTT. and in tv they are already no. 1

@Sruthikesan if it is not possible to merge the marathi channel name then I think a channel might be launched where shows of Zee Marathi and Sony Marathi will be broadcasted in that channel
In Bangla the one channel by merging two is possible because Sony Sath is not having any original program property. All shows either dubbed from hindi & marathi shows of sony channels or the kids shows. That's why they will kept only one channel in bangla. But in marathi it is not possible because both channels Sony & Zee having separate show property including reality shows that's why to make one channel is not possible. However as per my opinion they will kept one channel is flagship channel one will be the second GEC. After merger Zee Yuva will be fully rebrand as either re-run channel or movie channel.

In Bangla the one channel by merging two is possible because Sony Sath is not having any original program property. All shows either dubbed from hindi & marathi shows of sony channels or the kids shows. That's why they will kept only one channel in bangla. But in marathi it is not possible because both channels Sony & Zee having separate show property including reality shows that's why to make one channel is not possible. However as per my opinion they will kept one channel is flagship channel one will be the second GEC. After merger Zee Yuva will be fully rebrand as either re-run channel or movie channel.
So most probably zee bangla and Sony Aath will merge according to your words

So most probably zee bangla and Sony Aath will merge according to your words
No they will not merge. Sony Aath is a successful channel from sony & a fair share of viewership. The animated shows are all original which are liked by kids & also have good views on YouTube. As per competition commission of india clause, zee action, zee classic & a bhojpuri channel need to be shut down or to sell someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom