Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 309,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they will not merge. Sony Aath is a successful channel from sony & a fair share of viewership. The animated shows are all original which are liked by kids & also have good views on YouTube. As per competition commission of india clause, zee action, zee classic & a bhojpuri channel need to be shut down or to sell someone
So Zee Ganga and Zee biskope to be sold?

Zee channels may not revamp to Sony but will they change their logos?

Sony BBC Earth HD one of my favourite channel in Infotainment channels,
Even i subscribered Infotainment HD pack, all channels available in that pack,

After Sony/Zee merger don't know what will be impacted on this channel,
i want Sony BBC Earth HD (feel alive) channel forever.

One thing to say...
Don't overthink for any revamp or logo change..
There me be only merging and may be only one ott platform and whether only Zee5 or Sony liv or a new name for it...
Zee channels may not change logo because zee telugu and more recently zee tv revamped with new graphics....
In Marathi, bangla and in some of hindi channels don't know whether will they merge channels....
Don't expect any logo change or merge pf channels or revamp and keep on waiting for the merger completion....
Don't expect then only if anything happens you'll get surprise....

One thing to say...
Don't overthink for any revamp or logo change..
There me be only merging and may be only one ott platform and whether only Zee5 or Sony liv or a new name for it...
Zee channels may not change logo because zee telugu and more recently zee tv revamped with new graphics....
In Marathi, bangla and in some of hindi channels don't know whether will they merge channels....
Don't expect any logo change or merge pf channels or revamp and keep on waiting for the merger completion....
Don't expect then only if anything happens you'll get surprise....
What do you think will zee change logos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom