Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 310,102
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's simply waste merger, these things push them more money investment everywhere. Reliance/Viacom18 and Zee who doesn't have goal simply investing everywhere, that's why they're looking for Merger. even Warner Bros Discovery merger entity can't sustain now almost near bankruptcy.

Flash: Sony may panning to call off merger with Zee before its dead line Jan 20

Last edited:
Feeling sad for Sony They lost 2 years
In the event of failed merger feel sad for ZEE too . They were party to it. There is money ,time, efforts wasted . Both should have taken it forward from the start if ZEE had a condition should have clear this upfront which they did in form of Punit Goenka to be at the CEO of merged entity but due to SEBI probe and compliance issues now Sony wants Mr N P Singh to be the CEO.. I guess now for big deals there should be provision of insurance( may be its there ) if does not goes through to mitigate the financial effects. Now let us see what both of them do specially ZEE may be join Star Viacom or go alone or look for another merger or takeover .

Last edited:
Feel sad for ZEE too . They were party to it. There is money ,time, efforts wasted . Both should have taken it forward from the start if ZEE had a condition should have clear this upfront. I guess now for big deals there should be provision of insurance( may be its there ) if does not goes through to mitigate the financial effects. Now let us see what both of them do specially ZEE may be join Star Viacom .
I think Adani goes for Zee acquisition ;)

Sony is only planning right now, the merger has not been canceled yet. Hope for the best 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom