Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 309,180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want that? &pictures is a successful brand and everyone clearly associates it with Zee. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

&xplor HD would benefit from a rebrand though, or perhaps a shutdown to put an end to its misery.
I feel &pictures is only one successful brand. Not others. All other channels will mostly wrap up. Only &Pictures will remain. So I felt they'll not continue one channel to carry the brand.

Hope they do something to their Sports channels with a new logo. As zee channels are present in every regional market almost, Sony can strengthen its regional sports presence by including the sports channels in regional packs. Can anticipate Sony's foray into other regional markets with sports channels.
True, Zee/Sony will be largest network in Maharashtra with more offerings.
Zee have 7 channels in Marathi Sony Marathi 8th and Zee Chanderi will be 9th channel from network.
I expect Sports channel from Sony in Marathi and other regional languages like Star Sports in Regional language this will make them big and strong in all regions with more offerings.

If English language channels are to be retained, it can be retained under & brand. They have & prive and flix, alongside Sony Pix and Zee cafe. With good investment in these channels and content sharing, they shall prosper. Zee cafe shall be rebranded under & and Sony shall retain Sony branding

Last edited:
z0ofICM.jpg
And this is how it would look!! :ROFLMAO:
RWSsYRx.jpg

lReRjdM.jpg

I'm awaiting for KBC in Tamil now. Used to be on Vijay tv long back. Now, it can be expected on Zee Tamil. Also, Zee Tamil used to air Tamil dubbed version of CID. Wish they bring the Tamil originals now.
I don't think kbc may not come to Tamil Nadu bacause of Tamil Nadu strict rules against financial games and cashback schemes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock